Sunday, June 5, 2016

Framing

I cant believe it, they are pretty quick at building :) photos below...


May 19th
OMG! Someone vandalized my concrete!


May 23
OMG got covered with dirt


May 26
Small basement window 
I already started packing some stuff so i dont get overwhelmed by the time the house is done..


June 2nd
I pass by every other day but was surprised to see wood!


June 3rd  
We have walls!! (See the guy waiving on the roof?) 



June 4
 Wow! Look at that :) I love how the kids got excited when they saw it! They went down and started admiring the house. Its really a nice experience when you see the house being built. I am also happy that the sun is shining on the porch for late afternoon coffee breaks :) 
Also, one of our future neighbors already introduced themselves to us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment